mercredi 25 mai 2016

A good trip

What was the best during the trip in Germany ?


For me, what I enjoyed the most was the visit of Mercedes Benz museum the second day of the trip. Indeed, this day, we went to the museum the morning, at 9 am in autobus. When we arrived, I was impressed by the architecture of the Museum. It was very modern and beautiful, and when I saw that, I directly linked this to the golden spiral (Fibonacci), my subject in TPE. From the entrance to the exit, I was totally bluffed by the architecture.
The visit was very organized, at beginning we took lifts to go upstairs, it was like we ride up the time to go several years before. Even the lift is very design ! Then, we visit all the Museum which is organized in order to see cars of every time at every stairs. We all had an oral guide in English who explain details of the construction and aestheticism of every vehicle. We come back to our time step by step, at every stairs.












After this visit, teachers said that we can go into cars in the car dealer. I was very happy and excited, in a way that I jump everywhere (Oups xD). One of the teacher said to calm down, but I was happy. With a friend, we went inside of many cars and we took many photos.

The design of the cars was exceptional, and the guide was very useful because we learnt a lot of things about the fabrication of every cars. The last day we visited the factory of construction of Mercedes cars, who completed this visit.

THIRUNAVUKKARASU Keerthana 1°S2