lundi 23 mai 2016

My trip in Suttgart

In our trip to Stuttgart, i have particularly loved they visit of the Porsche museum and Mercedes factory. I love their cars in general and see a lot of historical or really expensive cars was like a dream.
In the Porsche museum, we start the visit with they first Porsche and we finish it with they actually cars. A lot of cars were used for old races but the guide tell us somes cars weres extracted sometimes to participate at a race. That is why it has a garage in the museum. Infact, 80% of cars can be driven. We have see in the museum somes thing who I didn't exepect to find here. Indeed, we have see a restaurant gastronomic and a library.
I think the guide help me to love more this place. He wasn't a random persons, he was the architect of the museum. So when he talks, we feel the passion and i loved that !


The Mercedes industry was interesting too. See the chain of fabrication was amazing. The robot and men work in symbiosis. I didn't think the chain of montage was like i think it was. It's really hard to work on but Mercedes try to do the best to facilitate the condition of working. Smell the oudeurs of the welding, see somes spart was an unmissing experience. The guide was good too. He got few Mercedes so he know about what he talk.


This trip was really sensational and if I could, I really want to go back on this place because it have a lot of thing at learn.



By HANI Iliès