lundi 23 mai 2016

A memorable trip



A memorable trip


First of all, I would like thank Miss Gerout-Levy, Mister Courvoisier, Mister Loubet and Mister Foucault, Germain, English and Technology teachers who did the travel with us. During our trip, I loved a lot of site and I would say "if I must choose one , I not be able", but we have visited the Mercedes museum. In this museum, there was a lot of cars who dating from differante time of the Mercedes history. Thanks to this museum, we discovered the evolution of Mercedes's cars.
There was a lot of inovation who making cars more efficient in parallel with a historical context. 
 I loved too the architecture of this site who is exceptional. It was very interesting because we saw how the ingeneer of Mercedes solved the various problems         





Finaly, if I could , I would return again. 
                                                           







Serrai Kamil 1reS1