mardi 24 mai 2016

Feelings of the trip at Stuttgart 
  During this trip, two visits seemed very interesting to me: including Porsche Museum and production site of Mercedes-Benz at Sindelfingen.
Image                      
                   Porscheplatz 
Text BoxImage
ImageText Box
           Impossible to find logic in the form: unequal degreespolygonal variations of ceiling or windows. The inside is monochrome, formed of white and corian derived of plastic has for characteristic to be little reflexible: it has even          
an acoustic function, we notice numerous holes in the ceiling, there is increase of the sound:
 unusual for a museum!I was fascinated by the fact that the museum reflects Porsche philosophyspeedpower, extravagance, also mystery. I think that in this museum everything reminds back the car in her even.
                                                             
                         
  Bottom of escalator which reminded me                   Holes in ceiling at Porsche museum
         the material of wheel rims

The exhibition space, which spans 5,600 square meters, is designed in spiral and there is no chronological order or the “catalogue” effect as Mercedes Benz museum. 80 historic racing cars are exposed and it is there that prototypes of the Ladybird were built in 1938.
                  

                                     

            
At Mercedes Benz factory

          Secondly, the production site of Mercedes-Benz is like a sort of village. I enjoyed the visit because I learnt more on the innovations of the cars of this brand specially the training of a car body and I was stunned by the system of automatism of production lines.  
     
                                                                         Mercedes F 015
             
              I had a good stay and my knowledge strengthened. Discovering Stuttgart was a outstanding and funny experience for me. If i can do it again, I would not hesitate.
Marcélia Agboton