mercredi 25 mai 2016

The trip of Stuttgart



The trip of Stuttgart


  So I look back about 2 weeks ago before the trip and I remember myself I was: “Oh no, we had this trip” you guessed I didn’t really enjoy that but I was wrong it was pretty funny.
  
  Before to come in Germany I thought all people had a Mercedes car because for me Germany it’s the country of cars (I don’t really know a lot of things about that so…, that is my excuse). During the trip we went to four destinations: the town of Stuttgart, the museum of Mercedes, the museum of Porsche and the airport of Stuttgart. So for me the most interesting thing was the town of Stuttgart because it was funny to talk with peoples… (I explain more precisely why I said that after). The three others destinations were a little bit less interesting (even if there were beautiful cars). I walked out in the street of Stuttgart with my group and we had a mission: to talks with some Germans and to check the crowd. My first impression about Germans was they are pretty friendly, because with my group we talk easily with nine peoples during the trip and they all contribute to help us. So the work was very simpler than I expected. Just I have to say to talk with strangers all you need is the confidence and also the food in the hostel was not very good, the worst was lunchbox. Finally, I’ve had one bad experience because I was separate of my group and I can’t call anybody with my phone so I try to explain my situation to a guy to call with his phone and he was like I don’t care by the way I found my group five minutes later. For finish I can say this trip was pretty good.

KIM Virasall 1S2