dimanche 22 mai 2016

STUTTGART

Firstly, I thank the four professors and the bus driver(Mario) to go with us in Stuttgart.
I appreciated the Porsche Museum and the Mercedes-Benz Museum because they are many beautiful car and I like very much the sport car and the race car.
 I have learnt more information on car technology, history of Mercedes-Benz and Porsche. In the Porsche Museum, we could seen an original architecture with a black and white colour. In the Mercedes-Benz Museum, we could seen the evolution about car engine and frame.




 In the youth hostel, the personal was helpful, welcoming and kind. The room was very large and clean. The bed was very confortable and I have slept easily. I have played the card, poker, babyfoot and pool.

We also visited the stuttgart airport, it was an interesting place because this is an ecological place. The inside design look like to trees and it reminds nature.












SIVATHASAN SHABITHAN 1èreS1