dimanche 22 mai 2016

My travel in Germany

                                                     MY TRAVEL IN GERMANY

How may I qualify my journey in Germany?  On the one hand, I would say it was unique; and on another side, instructive.

 To begin, as soon as we arrived, we visited Stuttgart's city. This city, was crowded and there are a lot fo store and shop. During this journey, I ate some of german specialties like curry wurst, the bretzel, or again the schnitzel. We slept in a youth hostel and it was very comfortable.
The street Königstraße ,1.2 kilometers long


Curry wurst




Tower square
Bedroom



 During others days, we visited Mercedes-Benz and Porsche museum. Personally, I think it was the most interesting because I am really passionate by cars in general. These visits enabled me to learn more, especially on engines. To be honest, I preferred to visit the Mercedes-Benz factory because I saw the cars design methods but we can't take picks.
Porsche Museum


Mercedes-Benz Museum














To finish, I can say I happy to participate in this trip in Germany and I thank the organizers.

Valence Guerekoyazoa 1èreS1