lundi 23 mai 2016

Stuttgart

My trip

The museum Mercedes had pleased me, i liked the way in which they presented cars ( chronological order). In the museum i learned a lot on car technology, i saw the first all cars and the first engines.

Entry of the museum:
the first cars












I also liked the inn, the rooms were well and games proposed we have many busy ( billiards, babyfoot...). 


Stuttgart is a beautiful city 



the city of Stuttgart is pleasant, prices are lower than in France and the people we interview they were friendly 










And then, the trip in himself had pleased me, this taught me things and made me discover another culture.

Another culture: German specialty


Personally, i do not like german food, the french food is more good for me.










Walid El hamri 1S1