lundi 23 mai 2016

Personal Opinion




Stuttgart trip




In this trip, I saw many things : Stuttgart airport, Mercedes Museum and factory, Porsche Museum, Stuttgart, resident… But what I prefer is the factory of Mercedes. She is so huge ! It is like a town ! When we come in one of multiple building it’s awesome, they is so big. Robots are awesome too, they are omnipresent and so autonomous that there is just one or two person to maintain. The pieces are mass-produce at high speed. There is also persons who work where robots can not do act. They work on a production line in time. Everything is very precise at the second, at the millimeter. It must have a lot of time to put it up. Even if visit was in english, I understand the totality about what guide told us. I am also interested to the eco-airport of Stuttgart, I think it is a goor concept. I learn many things in this trip. Stuttgart is a beautiful city and she is clean in contrary with Paris who the ground is not perfect. I noticed on the panels that Germans have a letter that we do not have : the ß. It

LEOTURE Chloé