lundi 23 mai 2016

My journey in Stuttgart



             During the month of may we had the opportunity to go few days in Stuttgart, a city who was and is important in the automobile industrie. We had the chance to visit the Mercedes-Benz museum and factory, the Porsche museum and the airport. We lived in a youth hostel, where we had a beautiful view/panorama to eat and a beautiful billiard. We have enjoyed stay together and live together these few days. The atmosphere with the class was so amazing.


             I was surprise by the fact that here in Stuttgart, who is a city influenced by the Mercedes-Benz company, a lot of people don't possess a car. Because the heart of the city is only a pedestrian street. Also with all the transport possibilities (subway, bus..) the people here don't really need a car to live.
            My favorite part of the trip, I think that's the Mercedes-Benz museum because there is a long story behind this huge brand! We discovered the story of the brand through historic moment like the World War II. I also appreciate a lot the simulator in the museum. It's 4€ for 5 minutes of full immersion in different Mercedes cars through history. For example at the end, we are in a Formula One! Very impressive sensations!
            I have appreciate this journey with the school, but i think that I'm not going again to this location in Germany because I think that in 3 days we have seen everything interesting for a " SI " student.

by SANTOS PINTO Jérémi