lundi 23 mai 2016

My experience in Stuttgart

This school trip was very interesting and funny. I have particulary apreciate our visit of the assembly line of Mercedes. I learnt how the car are assembly.


 I like  the museums visit because I like cars and see the diverse Porsche and Mercedes it was very amazing.

 








 The outside architecture of the two museums is very beautiful.
 The conception of the visit of Mercedes it was very smart because we go back in time, we go to the old cars at the new cars.
The way of Porsche is also smart because we up without staircase                              
The Mercedes-Benz museum
The Porsche museum


  Our stay at the hostel was very well. The chambers are cleaned. The personal are nice and helpful. The hostel proposed also babyfoot or pool. Overall the stay was very well and enriching.


BEBEL Thimothée 1S1