dimanche 22 mai 2016

My trip to Stuttgart

                               


The trip in Germany was well. I learnt many things during the trip. I liked the visit Porsche museum and the Mercedes-Benz museum. I have a little preference for the Mercedes-Benz museum.
For the Mercedes-Benz museum I liked the order chronological because with this technical, I have the impression to back in the time. I saw the progress about the car with the engine, chassis, the aerodynamics, and design.


At the Porsche museum I liked the architecture of museum because it's modern and gives a good picture a this mark. At the indoor, walls gave an impression of opening and the white color give a best impact. I have most loved, it's the cars of Porsche because for the majority of the cars conserve the identity of Porsche that is have a light chassis with a motor that is not really powerful.










After, the city is clean. The people of Stuttgart are more friendly than in France. To finish, for the youth hostel the personal was friendly and helpful.

Djodet Taboye 1ere S1