lundi 23 mai 2016

My impressions about Stuttgart

As french students, we have the opportunity to visit the city of Stuttgart. We could discover two museum (Mercedes-Benz and Porsche) and the airport. We finished our trip by the factory of Mercedes.

All the visits were wonderfull and I particularly prefered the visit of the museum Mercedes because it tells very well the story of this beautiful mark, as well as they do luxury  and sportive cars. To the beginning of the first engine, it traces the story in the context and shows all the improvement of the standart performance and design. In the same way, we could access to some vehicules of this generation at the end of the visit in the concessionaire.

The factory was another type of visit that I have never seen before. I was amazed by the work performed by the machines. Indeed, we could assist to the manufacturing of the new 
E class and the S class. It started by the construction of the chassis and finished by the mounting of the wheels. It was amazng to see machines operating very fastly and neatly. Everything was programmed to do the work as well as possible.



The visit of the museum Porsche was good also. Before the visit, I was not very interssed on this brand, I don't mind that. Of course, the guide explain very simply the story and I realized that Porsche has a big story. I was amazed by the first models, like the 911. Their design is very beautiful. Now, I see why some people like this brand.









Finally, if I resume my trip, it was cool and interesting. We stayed in a welcoming hostel and and ate well. I can say that the trip will be useful for me to choose my way in the world of automobile.




 SIVANANTHAM Ajeeshan 1re S1