lundi 23 mai 2016


My travel in Stuttgart




this stay in Stuttgart was a great experience for me, both fun and interesting. I am fully satisfied with my journey and this in all these compartments, both for visits to large place for the city  and charm. I also enjoyed the inn.

but one thing that particularly struck me was mercedes, a brand that I love at the basis, for the museum and  his factory.

 

Indeed, the museum allowed me to have another vision of this company .this museum has had the power to carry me through the times and showed me all the steps which Mercedes had to overcome to become what it is today.
all this with an electronic guide system that allowed me to go at my pace.
I also liked the architecture of the museum very design and very modern from the outside as from the Inside.






the factory was my favorite part of the trip. first to see huge machine capable of assembling parts and to be more effective than humain.mais then to see part or machine man as finalizing or human and women assembled the latest parts such as wheels, steering wheel or the seats.I really was sensitized by the real group spirit and efficiency that emerges this car factory. in fact everyone had a role and was able to improvise facing a problem but also could help the other.





I also loved the city it even.

Indeed, a city with its architecture that has retained its old side but also a city in expansion. the main street was very nice with a good atmosphere and the book was pedestrian. the idea of letting nature parks in the city center beucoup me more .the city is also lively at night.