lundi 23 mai 2016

My feelings about the trip in Stuttgart.

The trip in Stuttgart was for me very informative and allowed me to work my English. 

                                                                           
I was especially marked by the museum of Mercedes- Benz with it special helical architecture , a chronological representation of the beginning of the brand until our days , it was very impressive..



Many cars were exposed , some cars was a story that we could follow via an audio guide, I liked the reminder offered by the brand at the end of the visit.
During the visits of the two museums I was like a child in front of all these nice cars ,I even could get into a car brand of the porsche.In museum Porsche, it was the same in smaller and with a human audio guide.

So I loved this trip and if it was to do again I return without hesitation.
To finish ,I want to thank the teacher, youth hostel and the employees for their sympathy during this trip.
Nicolas FORGET 1èreS1.