dimanche 22 mai 2016

What I like during our trip in Germany, it's the visits to museum Mercedes and Porsche. 

In museum Mercedes, we saw a lot of cars, from the oldest to newest. We saw how the ingeneers of Mercedes have solved the various problems encountered over the years as from chassis or that of the airbag. I found it's a good idea to go up and down gradually while following the evolution of Mercedes. I really likedgoing to the dealership to see the latest cars outputs, they were really beautiful.









In museum Porsche, it was the same thing but in smaller. Yet, we saw a lot of sports cars too.
Ferdinand Porsche has to fend for himself after leaving Mercedes and is now responsible for a large car brand.

So if I could I would return in Germany.                                          

Borderes Emilien